Halloween Parade - K-4th
Click HERE to download the flyer
Dear Park View Families and Students,
Park View is excited to announce our Annual Community Halloween Parade taking place October 31st.
This year the parade will include only students in grades K-4th.
Students in grades 5th-8th will be able to watch the parade from the class wings. The parade will start at approximately 8:45 A.M.
**Field Trip Permission Slip must be turned in to participate by Wednesday, 10/30/19.
We ask that parents watch the parade from Park View and not follow us into our neighboring community (Chesapeake Landing), as we have only requested the parade route for our students. We would love to continue this partnership with our community and will be able to do so if we adhere to the guidelines.
Students (K-4th) must come to school dressed in their costume, and will be changing out of their costumes after the parade. If a student is not adhering to the guidelines he/she will be asked to change into school attire.
**This is a voluntary activity, alternative plans have been made for students unable to participate.**
· Students may wear masks only during the parade if their vision is not impaired. Painted faces are safer than masks. (Painted faces will need to be cleaned off after the parade.)
· Costumes should be tasteful, modest, and appropriate for a school environment.
· MUST follow PV DRESS CODE.
· No form of weapons, blood, or gore may be part of the costume. No silly string.
· No items may be worn which promote or portray the use of drugs, alcohol, or tobacco.
· This should be a fun day for all children, so we are asking that scary characters from movies such as: It (clown), Scream, Chuckie, and Jason not be part of the day. We need to be sensitive to younger children on campus.
· No costumes that depict violence or violent characters.
· No items may be worn which demean or insult any person or group based on ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or political affiliation.